A Sci Fi Fantasy Adventure-ish series with the flair of a few romantic ventures. Set in somewhat present time on Earth and on the Mirrored Planet/Realm Tasogare; abilities run rampant and politics cause culture clashes. Families are torn apart as the mirrors, the shadows within are abused for a malicious intent. Music is at the heart of some, loyalty and trust at others – and deviation and destruction for others. Short stories that eventually will give way to the Point Blank Tasogare Sekai stories when they are finished. A book not for the faint hearted; far from a horror book, but it is a distraction and quite a good read!
This book starts off one place, goes somewhere else, jumps to another planet, comes back down and leaves the reader gasping and backtracking as they try to put together the pieces of the story’s along the way. It’s not a light read but it is a good one. Sometimes it can get confusing as the writer throws the reader all over the place but given time, I think this author will mature enough to put out one hell of a cohesive story. For now, these stories are good though.
A collection of my voice of lyrical written word, poetry, free writes and prose. A creative voice in the void of parts of my life that i’ve always wanted to have – NOT lol; it’s a great collection actually.Not for the faint hearted, there are some extreme topics and some are vulgar and mature. All in the taste of art and poetry i say; just don’t show it to the kids 🙂
Justin David Terrance isn’t your ordinary young man, then again i’m sure you could tell most kids his age aren’t normal. However born female, and brought back into the world as a male. Stuck in a school for obliviously odd people out in his home town of St Paul, Minnesota he battles who seems to be the ‘other half of him’ – Lily. Split off from her to create the ‘perfect war toy’ under the jurisdiction of the crazy Government. He’s now battling the blatant holes in his memory as well, and losing his mind faster than he can say Constantinople. His abilities aren’t helping either, he can fuse with other people – and worse off if he’s not careful he’ll become them.
Will he figure out who he really is before his memories eat him alive?
Katia meets her new flame, or rather sort of. A tester point of the point blank breaking limits series. Short story based on Katia Lane and Justin David Terrance.
- Amazon.com: Breaking Limits Short Stories Collection (Point Blank Tasogare Sekai) eBook: Jill Haldeman, Rob Mcewen: Kindle Store (pretzelsandkarma.wordpress.com)
- Who Let The Dogs Out: Amazon’s Kindle FIRE (More like ON FIRE!) (pretzelsandkarma.wordpress.com)
- Friday Morning Books (from Amazon for $0) (ireaderreview.com)
- Interview with Charlotte K. Omillin, Author of The Adventures of Zeppi (blogcritics.org)
- Friday Book Reviews by Robyn Daniels: Kim Dong Wha (writingsluts.wordpress.com)
- Writing Something Brilliant (newauthors.wordpress.com)
- The work of others, by Meredith Greene (teleread.com)
- Borrowed Ruminations on Shannon Mayer’s “Sundered” (marieloughin.com)
- Now releasing Tales From the Vault, Volume One by Neil Colquhoun (podiobooks.com)
- Book Review: The Twelfth Enchantment (finebooksmagazine.com)
- Theme-less Thursday – See what happens? (paulatohlinecalhoun1951.wordpress.com)
- Notes and Processes. (show4tell.wordpress.com)
- Raw Vegan Parmesan (Almonzano) (tastespace.wordpress.com)
- In the Gloaming (amberjeromenorrgard.com)
- Five More Things To Consider, Aspiring Author (heydeadguy.typepad.com)
- Journals (disenchantedtwilight.wordpress.com)
- Tara Chevrestt says ” I live in my books” (shylacoltsstraightshot.wordpress.com)
- Author Interview: Ross M. Kitson (dianetibert.com)
- Great expectations – writing for myself (alisonwauthor.wordpress.com)
- Indie Saturday – Author Nipaporn Baldwin on “The Society On Da Run: Dragons and Cicadas” (Space Dragon Series) (randomizeme.net)