Pretzels and Karma stems from a funny Tumblr username i created a while back to service my personal geek needs. Now that i’m publishing content on Kindle, i figured i’d extend the name to a wordpress blog.
What sorts of information and details will you find on here?
- Shopping! – I’ll be hosting my Amazon Associates content on here.
- Shopping ! B … er … PART DEUX … I’ll be hosting any related content i’ve created from Zazzle or other related places to do with my books on Kindle.
- Hilarity, i will indeed repost crap i see on the internet.
- Complaints. Yes – i’ve taken POLS 102 at University of Otago, YES I feel i can BITCH all i want about NZ and US Politics. Before you complain back? – Most of the time you wont have politics on here XD
- Dork!Rants – What it takes to convert two old macs into homework stations for after school kids… and so much more XD
- Previews to upcoming additions to the short stories books (Ie: Links to the Deviant Art submissions)
- Affiliations with awesome blogs … and not just for promo content
- Rants on why i won’t host my own website anymore …. (am i lazy, or just can’t be bothered?)
- ADHD rants, and how i hate the medication that drives my heart out my mouth LOL.
- Tumblr Is Crushing WordPress, And Stealing The Future (stoweboyd.com)
- How to Write a Rant that People Want to Read (blogworld.com)
- Reuters (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Best aspect of Kindle Fire? 7-inch tablet price pressure (gigaom.com)
- 6 ways brands can get noticed on Tumblr (holykaw.alltop.com)
- How To Set Up A Group Tumblr Blog (makeuseof.com)
- How the Kindle lost the keys to mimic the iPad (tuaw.com)
- Amazon Blazes Into Tablet Race With Kindle Fire (blogher.com)
- How Tumblr scores over WordPress (vimoh.in)
- Roundup: Our favorite blogging platforms you’ve never heard of (digitaltrends.com)