This is going to be an interesting one of those posts where you go “This and this ” – Well the best customer service by far has to be Orcon they’re the ISP my family is on. Though i wish they’d change their servicing hours – that by far is the most annoying thing ever.
The worst? Two places.
Vodafone and Belkin.
….oh and JustHost 😛
There’s no saying how much hate i have for places that just script everything and freak out.
Vodafone is called B LOW DA FONE for a reason – they’re over expensive in New Zealand and Australia and between them and Telecom make up the monopoly of mobile services and internet telephone services.
Since broadband came out we switched to Orcon, upgraded to their genius services and are on some freaking awesome broadband for New Zealand standards.
Just my two cents 🙂
- Turning Angry Customers Into Cheerleaders (wealthartisan.com)
- An exciting encounter with rare quality customer service… (soyoulikemermaids.wordpress.com)
- Fight the unlimited broadband trap (confused.com)
- Hiking the Milford track (gorentals.co.nz)
- TVNZ Introduce High Quality Streaming Option for TV On Demand Service (prweb.com)
- Mystery shop: We test broadband providers’ customer service (confused.com)
- Got Amazing Customer Service? Prove It. – Introducing Customer Satisfaction Ratings in Zendesk (zendesk.com)