GO HAWKES BAY AND WEST COAST erm… awesome digital switchover today? XD
After Hawke’s Bay and West Coast, switchover will occur for the rest of the South Island in April 2013 and for the lower North Island, Taranaki and Gisborne in September 2013. The rest of the North Island will switchover in December 2013.
More information on Going Digital is available from www.goingdigital.co.nz or by phoning 0800 838 800.
See that info there? that should keep you going!
- Ad of the Day: Road Safe Hawkes Bay (mythandrafenner.wordpress.com)
- Indulge in World Cup Rugby Fever at the New Zealand Rugby Museum (gorentals.co.nz)
- Te Awa Wines (wine-by-benito.blogspot.com)
- Hawke’s Bay head into shield defence with a loss (3news.co.nz)
- Phil Kitchin – Judge prefers local mans story (laudafinem.wordpress.com)
- Photo Quest #115: Spring has Sprung (wpgphotoquest.wordpress.com)
- New Zealand citizens urged to prepare for major winter storm (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Taranaki hold on to Ranfurly Shield (3news.co.nz)
- Road Safe Hawkes Bay: Volksubishi (adsoftheworld.com)
- Road Safe Hawkes Bay: Toyazda (adsoftheworld.com)