Hey guys… o___o send me an android phone this looks cool.
Here’s one awesome review i found on the site of it:
Played this for just a little bit to try it out, and so far so good. The character artwork has a definite Squaresoft fanfic feel to it, but the graphics are clean and well drawn so no complaints there. The controls are not bad, tho one suggestion to the developers might be to use a ‘floating joystick’ control where you can press anywhere and drag and a joystick appears without taking up permanent space on the screen, (Square did this on FF3 for iOS). The ability to turn off the joystick and use touch controls like Inotia is a big plus.
The classic game mechanics are all here, with the usual magic and special attacks thrown in to keep with the classic rpg feel. An auto button will keep minor battles from becoming too monotonous, and you can walk around and sneak up on monsters for preemptive attacks, so there is some level of strategy involved. For us item hoarders, I’m sure I’ll find the usual gamut of magical weapons, armors, and usable items to equip or sell, tho I have not played enough to find any advanced systems of upgrading or enhancing equipment.
The only real drawback is the dialogue and how the story is told, which for an rpg is kindof a big deal. Character dialogue feels a little forced, and like it has been translated not the best into English. The story itself is classic rpg over-dramatic with your team meeting up with a princess whose kingdom has recently been overthrown, but I felt the main character spent more than enough time lecturing his colleague about golems having feelings and how he eats, and not really connecting with the newcomer he so readily admits to the party without any obvious ulterior motive. This gives the game a somewhat clunky feel, but doesn’t kill it either, making this a solid four star app, and it is a bargain for three bucks.
- Android Gets a New Appstore with Amazon (mylookout.com)
- Amazon offering $2 credit in Amazon appstore for Android in exchange for a Tweet (technology-headlines.com)
- Amazon AppStore for Android reportedly live outside US (slashgear.com)
- Amazon offers $2 Appstore credit in exchange for a single tweet (intomobile.com)
- Amazon’s Android Appstore now Available in India (labnol.org)
- Amazon Appstore Outside The U.S.? Not So Fast (paidcontent.org)
- Amazon Kindle Fire Just Hijacked Android (wizplus.wordpress.com)
- Amazon in Negotiations to Purchase webOS From HP (fool.com)
- Amazon Appstore Goes International For Some (mashable.com)
- Amazon Offering $2.00 Appstore Credit In Exchange For A Simple Tweet (androidpolice.com)