Question to the public: Do we as kindle digital authors have right to skip going to the counsellor, and speak about our past?
My answer: Maybe we do, and as well written as this book is – the only reason i won’t finish it, is it’s over graphic about a past that shouldn’t necessarily be hidden, but taken care of.
Why? …. Well, when the book’s about ass and face towels – all i can think of is a toilet bowl, and some major triggering images lol.
But don’t let my review GET YOU, if you like non fiction and can handle graphic imagery TRY the book, it’s worth the 99 cents to buy it.
- A review of amazons kindle ebook service for all ereaders and tabets (thediamondringreview.com)
- How To Make An eBook (smashingmagazine.com)
- eBook reader roundup (cbsnews.com)
- BHPL is Now Lending to Kindles! (bhplnjbookgroup.blogspot.com)
- E-book Collections for Amazon Kindle Reaching More Libraries, Offering More Content (inquisitr.com)
- U.S. libraries now lending eBooks for Kindle (gizmag.com)
- Clues To Amazon’s “Prime eBooks” Loan Program Found In Kindle Code (techcrunch.com)
- Do You Own a Kindle? (arvinabrown.wordpress.com)
- eBook already available (managinginthedigitalera.com)
- Kindle Fire Will Spontaneously Combust Traditional Media Business Models (ianfogg.com)